Mimer SQL for Android is “plug and play”; no integration work, no extra lead time related to new Google releases, “pull in kick out” without affecting the code, Mimer switch means one ROM and possibility to change in run time between SQLite and Mimer SQL.
- With Mimer concurrency is handled very well due to multithreading support and one. task can be executed on several cores, which boost performance and saves battery.
- With Mimer SQL you will improve the battery capacity.
- With Mimer SQL you will get better performance without any degradation.
- With Mimer SQLthe device get more memory efficient.
- With Mimer you get an Enterprise class level database in the device supporting real security.
Mimer is still at its best performance with encryption enabled, SQLite gets 30-40% slower performance with encryption enabled, Mimer SQL is not affected at all. This is a problem for android 5 especially for the coming m-release where encryption is mandatory.